1. This is Guangyang Primary School website.
2. We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. If you provide us with personally identifiable data
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7. Personal Data Protection Act
With the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), we would like to inform Parent/Guardians and Visitors of Guangyang Primary School:
- Photograph(s) and/or video(s) of Students, their Parents/Guardians and our Visitors may be taken by the School during school activities or events. (e.g. Classroom lessons, Co-curriculum Activities, School public events, etc)
- Photograph(s) and/or video(s) of Students, their Parents/Guardians and our Visitors may be used or published in School Publications, website, social media channels and other communication channels.
Photograph(s) and/or video(s) taken by the School will not be used on personal social media channels of our staff.
Any concerns regarding the use of photograph(s) and/or video(s) taken by the school can be directed to us by phone (6258 0455) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).